Natural and Premium Canary Stencil Board
In addition to superior stencil machines, Marsh Shipping Supply Co., LLC offers exceptionally high-quality oil treated paper board.
Marsh oilboard is cured in a plant that is solely dedicated to the production of superior grade oilboard. Then, its treated with a special blend of double-boiled linseed oils to resist ink bleed-through. After treatment with the oil, the board is cut with the grain in order to further strengthen its rigidity.
Our production process provides you with clean, sharp marks with your stenciling system (stencil machine, ink, applicator, oilboard). Further, the high absorption of oil in the board, self-lubricates the punches of your stencil machine to extend the life of the machine.
- Specially formulated to resist ink bleed-through.
- Fine grade oilboard will not tear or pull when cut — saves you time and money.
- The largest selection of standard sizes available for all types of stencil machines.
- Choice of natural or canary finish.
- Available in .015″, .011″ and .007″ thickness.
- .015″ thickness recommended for 1″, 3/4″ and 1/2″ machines including Marsh R, R-5, S, H and Super Size stencil machines.
- Premium grade, finer fibers produce extremely clean-cut characters.
- Other special cut sizes and rolls available. Please call for pricing and availability.