TD2100 Hand Taper
No frills. All performance.
The TD2100 Manual Hand Taper gives steady, trouble free operation, and it’s packed with the features and quality construction Marsh customers expect. It comes in 4 models, with the choice of inch or metric scale and an optional 110V or 220V heater.
- All new design guillotine style cutter. Made of 420HC Stainless Steel. Long life and requiring very little cleaning and adjustment.
- NEW! BIGGER IS BETTER!!! 70oz water bottle increases production “Up Time” with fewer refills. Largest bottle in the industry!
- 12 gauge, all metal chassis construction, powder coated industrial gray.
- A rubber valve reduces water spillage.
- NEW wide track 1.5″ feed roll and pinch roll using a high coefficient of friction urethane to ensure accurate and quiet tape feed through.
- Built-in all metal adjustable tape channel guides. All metal construction, easy to adjust with built-in thumbscrew feature for centering tape roll.
- “Open Basket” design allows for easy viewing of remaining tape roll and easy drop-in reloading.
- Accommodates up to 1000 foot (305 meter) tape roll (max roll diameter is 9″ (222.6mm).
- Standard 18 month limited warranty.
- Models with Heaters are Certified to CE and to UL 60950; CSA C22.2.
Manuals & Bulletins
- How to Properly Load Tape in TD2100
- Directions to Correct Tape Dispensing Length on TD2100 Electric
- Fix a Jammed Blade when Machine Stops Cutting
- TD2100 Owner's Manual Electric Taper (TDE110/TDE220)
- TD2100 Technical Manual Electric Taper (TDE110/TDE220)
- TD2100 Technical Manual Hand Taper (TDH/TDHM)
- TD2100 Owner's Manual Hand Taper (TDH/TDHM)